613.521.8844 x 112
Dominique has over 15 years of experience in intellectual property. After graduating, she worked as a research associate in a Montreal biotech firm. She then moved to IP and started as a patent searcher for an Ottawa IP boutique and then later worked as a registered patent agent once qualified.
Dominique’s services include drafting and prosecution of patent applications for direct clients and foreign associates. Her years as a patent searcher have provided her with a unique expertise in freedom-to-operate, validity and patentability analysis and opinions.
Dominique’s academic background in organic chemistry has allowed her to work in various fields such as pharmaceuticals, chemistry, biotech, metallurgy, polymers, and general mechanical.
EDUCATION & QUALIFICATIONS
- B.Sc. (Chemistry), Université de Sherbrooke
- M.Sc. (Chemistry), Université de Sherbrooke
- Registered Canadian Patent Agent
- Registered U.S. Patent Agent
- Intellectual Property Institute of Canada (IPIC)
- American Intellectual Property Law Association (AIPLA)
- Member, IPIC Patent Practice committee, (2014 – )